England V Iceland New Customer Offers
England take on Iceland for a place in the Quarter-Finals of Euro 2016 later today, and we have a whole host of new customer offers for you to choose from if you fancy an England victory.
England V Iceland New Customer Offers – 8pm Monday
- 9/1 on England to beat Iceland and £100 in free bets from Betfair
- 10/1 on Harry Kane or Jamie Vardy to score first V Iceland with Netbet
- 6/1 on England to beat Iceland with 888Sport
- 5/1 on England to beat Iceland with Paddy Power
- Bet £10 on England V Iceland and get £20 free bet from Boylesports
England V Iceland Existing Customer Offers
All Paddy Power customers can get a chance of grabbing themselves some £5.00 free bets from the England V Iceland match. Simply place a £20.00 bet on one of the two teams to win, and get a £5.00 free bet every time your selected team score.
So for example, if you place £20.00 on England to win, and Roy Hodgson’s team win 3-0, you will three £5.00 free bets to use on football within 48 hours.
What Time Does England V Iceland Kick-Off At?
The match kicks off at 8pm UK time (9pm in France).
Where Can I Watch England V Iceland?
The match is live on ITV1, coverage starts at 7pm.
Where Is England V Iceland Being Played?
The match is being played in Nice, at the Allianz Riviera (also known as the Grand Stade de Nice). This is 35,000 capacity ground, purposely built for Euro 2016.