Bookmakers Offering 5 Each Way Places On 2016 Scottish Grand National
It’s the turn of Scotland today, as the Scottish Grand National is taking place from Ayr, with Irish Gelding Heathfield the 10/1 favourite.
The standard each way terms on the Scottish Grand National is quarter of the odds for a top four finish, thankfully, there is a good few bookmakers offering quarter of the odds for a top 5 finish, which we are bringing to you here – along with their free bets and/or welcome bonuses.
Bookmakers Offering 5 Each-Way Places On Scottish Grand National
- Skybet – £20.00 Free Bet
- Totesport – £25.00 Free Bet
- Boylesports – £50.00 in Free Bets
- Betfred – £30.00 in Free Bets
- BetVictor – £25.00 Welcome Bonus
- Paddy Power – £30.00 in Free Bets
- Stan James – £20.00 Free Bet
- Coral – £20.00 in Free Bets
- Winner – £200.00 Welcome Bonus
- Betfair – £30.00 in Free Bets
- Betbright – £30.00 Free Bet
All these bookmakers are offering 5 each-way places, at quarter of the odds.
When Is The Scottish Grand National And Where Can I Watch It?
The Scottish Grand National takes place at Ayr today, and is part of the Coral Scottish Grand National Festival. The race starts at 4.15pm and is live on Channel 4.