The 2nd Place Horse Refund is a cash back promotion from William Hill that gives punters a third outcome (win, lose or money back as a free bet) on their horse racing bets.
How the William Hill 2nd Place Horse Refund Works
This offer only applies to bets placed using William Hill’s mobile app on races that are live on ITV. The first bet you place on the qualifying race, will be the bet that qualifies for the 2nd place refund, and the maximum refund available is £25.00 per race (the refund comes in the form of a free bet).
Whenever there is live racing on ITV, this offer kicks in. This means every Saturday afternoon, and every time there is midweek racing on, we can use this promotion. Midweek racing is generally at its best when there is a festival on, like the Cheltenham Festival, Aintree or Ascot, etc.
In order to use this promotion you will need a William Hill mobile phone app. Once signed up, click on the ‘Mobile’ tab at the top right hand side of the home page, and download the app from there – and you are now ready to go.
Key Points To Note Are –
- Your first bet on that race is your qualifying bet.
- The bet must be placed using the William Hill mobile app.
- The maximum refund amount you can get is £25.00.
- The refund comes in the form of a free bet.
- There must be a minimum of 5 horses in the race for it to qualify for this promotion.