There are plenty of different bets to have when betting on a UK General Election, and one such popular political bet is whether or not you think there will be a Hung Parliament.
General Election Betting Offers
- 20/1 on the Conservatives to win most seats in general election – New Coral Customers – Enhanced Winnings In Free Bets + T&C’s Apply – Offer Ends 12noon, Thursday
- 4/1 Theresa May to remain as UK PM after the Election – New Betfair Customers – Enhanced Winnings In Free Bets + T&C’s Apply – Offer Ends 10pm, Thursday
- Bet £10 Get £30 on the General Election 2017 – New William Hill Customers Only
What Is A Hung Parliament?
A Hung Parliament is when no party wins an overall majority. There are 650 Seats up for grabs in a UK General Election, and in order to win a majority, you would need to win over half of the seats (326 Seats or more). Anything less than 326 Seats, is a Hung Parliament (also known a No Overall Majority).
- Coral – £20.00 in Free Bets
- Paddy Power – £20.00 in Free Bets
- William Hill – £25.00 Free Bet
- Ladbrokes – £25 Free Bet
- Betfair – £30.00 Free Bet
- Betfred – £30.00 Free Bet
- bet365 – £200 Welcome Bonus
A bet on a Hung Parliament could also be known as a bet on No Overall Majority. Some bookmakers will list it as a Yes/No bet on will there be an Overall Majority, while some will call it a bet on do you think there will be a Hung Parliament?