Thursday sees the start of the 145th Open Championship (also referred too as the British Open), with the links course at Royal Troon hosting the event, and we already have loads of new customer offers for you to pick from.
Open Championship New Customer Offers
- 10/1 triple chance on Jason Day, Dustin Johnson or Rory McIlroy to Win Open Championship with Coral – Offer ends 6pm, Thursday
- 25/1 on Jason Day to win Open Championship and £100 in free bets from Betfair – Offer ends 6am, Thursday
- 25/1 on Rory McIlroy to win Open Championship and £100 in free bets from Betfair – Offer ends 6am, Thursday
- 25/1 on Jordan Spieth to win Open Championship and £100 in free bets from Betfair – Offer ends 6am, Thursday
- 25/1 on Dustin Johnson to win Open Championship and £100 in free bets from Betfair – Offer ends 6am, Thursday
- Bet £10 on Open Championship and get £20 Free Bet from Boylesports – Offer ends 7am, Thursday
More offers will be added as they become available.
2016 Open Championship
The 2016 Open Championship is being held at Royal Troon, actual playing days are from the 14th July to the 17th July, when the winner will be presented with the Claret Jug.
Last year’s winner was American, Zach Johnson, who won at St. Andrews after a 4-hole playoff. The defending Champions is around the 66/1 mark to defend his title, with fellow American namesake, Dustin Johnson starting as favourite, on the back of his 2016 American Open victory, where he finally got the money off his back by winning his first major.
Dustin Johnson has been there or thereabouts in plenty of the recent majors, but seemed to choke in sight of the winning line. Now he has finally managed to win one, it is a widely held view that he will go on and win more major championships, which is why he is starting this year’s Open as 9/1 joint favourite with Australian, Jason Day.
Northern Ireland’s Rory McIlroy – who previously lifted the Claret Jug at Hoylake in 2014 – starts as third favourite at 10/1, with Jordan Spieth at 12/1.
Casino Offers For New Customers
As well as bringing you all the best bookmaker’s offers on major sporting events on this website, we also like to keep you up to speed with all the best casino sign up offers. Our Casino New Customer Offers page has thousands of pounds worth of promotions, as well as plenty of free spins with no deposits, to get you started.