The 2016 Masters from Augusta gets under way on Thursday 7th April, ending on Sunday 10th April, and there offers aplenty on big names such as Jordan Spieth, Rory McIlroy, and current world number 1 in the golf rankings, Jason Day.
The Masters is arguably the biggest and most prestigious event in the golfing calender, and as a result there are new and existing customer offers galore.
Master New Customer Offers
- Coral – 12/1 on any of Jason Day, Jordan Spieth or Rory McIlroy to Win Masters
- Paddy Power – 25/1 on one of Jason Day, Rory McIlroy or Jordan Spieth to win the Masters
- Betfair – 25/1 on Jason Day to win the Masters
- Betfair – 25/1 on Jordan Spieth to win the Masters
- Betfair – 25/1 on Rory McIlroy to win the Masters
- Paddy Power – 3/1 on Jason Day, Rory McIlroy and Jordan Spieth to make the cut at the Masters
Jordan Spieth is the defending Champion and is a best price of 11/1 pre tournament to defend his title. Current favourite is Jason Day, who is 7/1, while Masters nearly man, Rory McIlroy, is 17/2.
One man who might slightly sneak in under the radar is two times winner, Bubba Watson, who is fifth favourite at 14/1 to add a third Green Jacket to his collection.