As Europe’s premier club competition, whenever there is a round of Champions League fixtures – whether it be group matches, or the knock out rounds – you will always get loads of new (and existing) customer offers.
Wednesday night sees Benfica V Bayern Munich (0-1) and Atletico Madrid V Barcelona (1-2). German champions Bayern, head to Portugal with a slender 1-0 lead, but it’s hard not to see Bayern scoring an away goal and making things very difficult for Benfica.
Barcelona have a very different task, as they head to Madrid with a nervous looking 2-1 lead to take on an Atletico side who know how to win tight games. Atletico have an away goal, and know that a 1-0 home win will be enough to see them progress.
Champions League New Customer Offers – Wednesday 13th April
- Boylesports – 8/1 on Barcelona and Bayern Munich to win
- Betfair – 5/1 on Bayern Munich to beat Benfica (90 mins) and £100 in free bets
- Betfair – 7/1 on Barcelona to beat Atletico Madrid (90 mins) and £100 in free bets
- Paddy Power – 7/1 on Barcelona to beat Atletico
- Coral – 6/1 on Barcelona and Bayern Munich to qualify for semi-finals
- Betbright – 8/1 on Barcelona and Bayern double in Champions League (90 mins)
2016 Champions League Final
The 2016 Champions League Final is in Milan’s Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, on Saturday 28th May. The defending Champions are Barcelona, who defeated a spirited Juventus side 3-1 in Berlin, with goals from Rakitic, Suarez and Neymar.
Unsurprisingly, Barcelona are the favourites to win the competition again in Milan. The Catalans are 13/8 with William Hill (£20 in free bets here) to retain the trophy this season.