The 2018 Grand National is on Saturday 14th April, and there are a few bookmakers out there offering extra each-way places on the big race.
Below we have compiled a list of bookmakers who are offering 5 each-way places on this year’s Grand National. If you want to claim the new customers offers, I would suggest getting them a few days before the Grand National, as on the day of the big race (and maybe for a couple of days prior to the race) the offers will probably be withdrawn.
Bookmakers Offering 5 Each-Way Places On The 2018 Grand National – Updated Friday 13th April
- 10Bet – 1/5 of the odds
- Betbright – 1/5 of the odds
- Coral – 1/5 of the odds
- William Hill – 1/5 of the odds
- Ladbrokes – 1/5 of the odds
- Betfair – 1/4 of the odds
Grand National New And Existing Customer Offers
- Betfair – £100 Free Bets Bundle On Grand National And Aintree Festival – New customers offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. 18+|Gamble Aware
- Coral Bet £5 Get £5 Grand National Offer – 18+. UK+IRE only. Min deposit £5. Certain payment methods and cashout excluded. Min first bet £5. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. Free bet credited upon placement of qualifying bet, valid for 24 hours. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs Apply.
- Ladbrokes – Bet £5 Get £5 Grand National Offer – UK+IRE only. Min deposit £5. Certain payment methods and cashout excluded. Min first bet £5. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. Free bet credited upon placement of qualifying bet, valid for 24 hours. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs Apply
- Paddy Power 2 horse for the price of 1 Grand National Offer – New Customer offer, place a single Sportsbook bet up to €10 on the Aintree and get a free bet matching your stake (up to €10). Free bet stakes not returned with winnings. Full T&Cs Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware
- Betvictor – 6 Each-Way Places On Grand National – New and Existing Customers Only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.
- Open A William Hill Account Here For Their ‘Bet £10 Get £5 Grand National’ Offer – New customers only. Minimum €/£10 win or each way. Free bet from 9am Sun 15th April. (4 day expiry) Free bet, currency and payment method restrictions apply. Full terms apply.
- 6 Each-Way Places on the Grand National from Boylesports – plus up to £25 in free bets for new customers
- Deposit £40 Play with £100 – Betbright Grand National New Customers Offer
The Grand National is one of the biggest betting events of the year, so this could be the ideal time to try out Profit Maximiser. This is a betting service that makes risk free money from money back offers, and sign up offers, so after you’ve had your Grand National bet, take a look at Profit Maximiser and see how much money it can make for you.
Bookmakers Paying 6 Each-Way Places On The 2018 Grand National
- Paddy Power – Get 6 Places on the Grand National At 1/5 Of The Odds Here
- BetVictor – Get 6 Places on the Grand National At 1/5 Of The Odds Here
More bookmakers will be added to the list if and when they change their terms, so keep checking back for updates.
The Grand National has 40 horses taking part in it. Betting rules of a race this size sees bookmakers offer 4 Each-Way places, at a quarter (1/4) of the odds.
In order to steal a march on their competitors, some bookmakers will offer 5 Each-Way places at quarter of the odds. Some may go 6 Grand National Each-Way Places close or on the day, and there has been the odds one offering 7 places in the past.
Where And When Is The Grand National Run?
The Grand National is taking place at Aintree Racecourse at 5.15pm, on Saturday 14th April. The race is to be covered live on ITV1.