Portugal just about managed to scrape through to the semi-finals of Euro 2016 last night, as the Poles finally ran out of luck in penalty shoot-outs.
Tonight is the turn of Wales and Belgium, and we have plenty of new customer offers for you on this one, including Gareth Bale to score enhanced prices, a Belgium to qualify price boost, and loads of 90 minute betting offers.
Wales V Belgium – Euro 2016 New Customer Offers – 8pm Friday
- £50 in-play free bet on Wales V Belgium and £200 Welcome Bonus from bet365
- 8/1 on Belgium to qualify for semi-final of Euro 2016 with Coral
- 20/1 Wales to win or 6/1 Belgium to win with 888Sport
- 14/1 on Belgium, Germany and France treble with Paddy Power
- 12/1 Wales or 8/1 Belgium with Netbet
- 16/1 Wales or 5/1 Belgium and £100 in free bets from Betfair
- 11/1 on Gareth Bale to score v Belgium and £100 in free bets from Betfair
More offers will be added as they become available.
Wales V Belgium Existing Customer Offers
As shown above, all bet365 customers can claim a £50.00 free bet in-play on the match. To qualify for this, simply place a bet of £50.00 on the match pre kick off, and you will get a free bet to use in-play to the same value.
So if you place a £50.00 bet pre kick off. This means you will be able to place a £50.00 bet once the match starts, and if it loses, you will get your £50.00 back in cash.
This offer is available to you, even if you are only opening a new bet365 account today, and you will also qualify for the £200.00 Welcome Bonus as well.