The 2016 Irish Grand National take place today, and there are a whole host of bookmakers offering an extra fifth place on each way betting.
The Irish Grand National is taking place at Fairyhouse, and is part of the three day Easter Festival, running from 27th March, to 29th march. The race starts at 5pm today (Easter Monday, 28th March).
In a race of this size, the standard each-way offer is a quarter of the odds for the first four places. To give us a bit of extra value, there are some bookmakers offering a quarter of the odds for the first five place!
Below we have put together a list of the bookies offering 5 each way places on the Irish Grand National, along with the sign up offers available to new customers.
Bookmakers Offering 5 Each-Way Places On Irish Grand National
- Bet365 – £200.00 Welcome Bonus
- Skybet – £20.00 Free Bet
- Totesport – £25.00 Free Bet
- Boylesports – £50.00 in Free Bets
- Betfred – £30.00 in Free Bets
- Sportingbet – £50.00 Welcome Bonus
- BetVictor – £25.00 Welcome Bonus
- Paddy Power – £30.00 in Free Bets
- Stan James – £20.00 Free Bet
- Ladbrokes – £50.00 Free Bet
- Winner – £200.00 Welcome Bonus
- Betfair – £30.00 in Free Bets
- Betbright – £30.00 Free Bet
After Bonny Kate comes Venitien De Mai, who is between 8/1 and 10/1 second favourite, with Mala Beach, Another Hero and Killer Crow all vying for third favouritism at around the 10 to 12/1 mark.