It’s Saturday, and that means there are more William Hill 2nd place refunds available to take advantage off.
For those of you not in the know – if a race is live on Channel 4, you can get a refund on your horse if it finishes second, and you placed your bet on William Hill’s mobile betting app.
To get this app, simply click here to join William Hill, then click on the ‘Mobile’ tab on the top right hand side of the home page, and from this page you can download the app.
There are two ways of using these offers…..
1) Treat it as a bonus. If you like having a Saturday afternoon bet and your horse comes second, then you’re in luck as you can get a free bet.
2) Try and make risk free money from it. You can do this by backing a horse, and then laying it on Betfair to ensure that you don’t lose any money. Then if the horse finishes second, you get a free bet to do what you like with.
Today’s live Channel 4 races are…..
- 2:05 Goodwood – Heritage Handicap (Class 2)
- 2:20 Newmarket (Class 3)
- 2:40 Goodwood – Jaguar Stakes (Class 2)
- 2:55 Newmarket (Class 2)
- 3:15 Goodwood – Nassau Stakes (Group 1)
- 3:50 Goodwood – Stewards Cup (Class2)
The maximum refund you can claim from these offers is £25.00. Only your first bet on each race qualifies, and there must be 5 or more runners in the race to qualify.
And finally, it has to be placed using your William Hill mobile phone app.
Don’t forget, all these 6 races will also qualify for bet365’s Channel 4/1 offer.