There may not be too much to shout about in the shape of Grand National Free Bets, but at least we can console ourselves with the fact that Betdaq are offering 0% commission on any winnings we may make on the big race.
This offer is open to both new and existing customers as well.
There seems to be a bit of a sustained marketing attempt from the purple betting exchange since it was bought by Ladbrokes earlier in the year.
Betdaq are now offering up to £200.00 in free bets (based on accumulating commission), they are offering new customers and reactivated accounts their first month commission free, and the first UK horse race every day is also commission free.
The terms and conditions of this offer are as follows…
- To avail of 0% Commission on the 2013 Grand National at Aintree, members must place a bet on any day of race Grand National market offered on BETDAQ.
- Bets placed on ante-post markets do not qualify.
- Offer is not available to BETDAQ API, RDT or non retail customers.
- Members must have a fully activated and verified BETDAQ account.
- Offer applies to existing as well as new BETDAQ members.
- BETDAQ affiliates, consultants, employees are ineligible to use this promotion.
- BETDAQ reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
- BETDAQ reserves the right to exclude any entrant from such promotions.
- BETDAQ reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage.
- General BETDAQ Terms and Conditions apply