The 2016 European Football Championships gets underway on Friday 10th June, and it is going to be a month long football betting frenzy, with new customer offers galore. Below we have an extensive list of all the latest new customer offers.
Switzerland V Poland New Customer Offers – 2pm Saturday
- 10/1 Switzerland or 8/1 Poland and £100 in free bets from Betfair
- 8/1 on Poland to beat Switzerland with 888Sport
Wales V Northern Ireland New Customer Offers – 5pm Saturday
- 10/1 on Gareth Bale to score against Northern Ireland with Coral
- 16/1 on Wales to reach the semis
- 7/1 Wales to win or 16/1 Northern Ireland to win with 888Sport
- 6/1 Wales or 14/1 Northern Ireland plus £100 in free bets from Betfair
- 7/1 Gareth Bale to score against Northern Ireland plus £100 in free bets from Betfair
Croatia V Portugal New Customer Offers – 8pm Saturday
- 8/1 on Croatia to beat Portugal with Paddy Power
- 8/1 Croatia or 10/1 Portugal and £100 in free bets from Betfair
- 7/1 on Ronaldo to score against Croatia and £100 in free bets from Betfair
France V Rep of Ireland New Customer Offers – 2pm Sunday
- 5/1 France to win 33/1 Republic of Ireland to win with 888Sport
- 4/1 on France to beat Ireland with Paddy Power
- Bet £10 on France V Ireland and get £20 in free bets from Boylesports
Germany V Slovakia New Customer Offers – 5pm Sunday
Hungary V Belgium New Customer Offers – 8pm Sunday
- 25/1 Hungary to win 6/1 Belgium to win with 888Sport
- 5/1 on Belgium to beat Hungary with Paddy Power
Italy V Spain New Customer Offers – 5pm Monday
- 16/1 Italy to win or 7/1 Spain to win with 888Sport
- 12/1 on Italy to beat Spain with Paddy Power
- 6/1 on Spain to beat Italy with Paddy Power
England V Iceland New Customer Offers – 8pm Monday
- Profit Maximiser is not Betting and doesn’t involve risking money, or using any risky staking plans. It is a proven method for making risk free money, and all you need is a few quid to purchase the system and get yourself started. You will get your initial outlay back within the first month if you follow all the instructions correctly.
More New Customer Offers will be added as they become available. Also, in case you hadn’t noticed, it’s finally the EU referendum this week. We have a dedicated EU Referendum Latest Betting Odds page, where you can get live odds and more information on the how the whole EU Referendum works from more of a betting perspective.
2016 European Championships
The 2016 European Championships is being hosted by France. The tournament starts on Friday 10th June 2016, with hosts France taking on Romania at the Stade de France. It lasts for just over 4 weeks in total, with the final being played on Sunday 10th July, also at the Stade de France.
In total there are 24 teams taking part in the competition. The defending champions are Spain who have won the last two European Championships, comprehensively beating Italy 4-0 in the 2012 final in Kyiv.
Euro 2016 Betting
- William Hill Euro 2016 Betting And £20.00 In Free Bets
- Paddy Power Euro 2016 Betting and £30.00 In Free Bets
Despite being the defending two times champions, Spain are not favourites to win the competition. That accolade is awarded by the bookies to hosts France, and current world champions Germany, who are both joint 7/2 favourites. Spain are third favourites at 9/2, with England fourth favourites at 9/1.
The 2016 European Championships will be huge, and there will be loads of new customer offers available, we will be bringing you all of the best offers for new customers right here.